JGRVK is located at Ramamurthy Nagar. Centrally situated and easily accessible from all parts of Bengaluru, the school is bestowed with a beautiful, child-friendly campus.
The campus is off Ramamurthy Nagar main road and is land-marked by Outer-Ring Road and Old Madras Road on the West and East. It is just ½ km from Ramamurthy Nagar underpass on the Outer Ring Road.
Infrastructure And Facilities
- Spread over 2 ½ acres of land with a construction area of one lakh Sq.feet situated in serene residential area.
- All classrooms are well equipped with Audio-Visual aids supported by LEDs.
- Advanced Computer Lab.
- Multi-media Auditorium.
- Montessori Lab.
- Life skill studio.
- Phonics Lab.
- Colourful knowledged Library.
- Nature Park.
- Puppet Theatre.
- Enriched Historical and Cultural toys museum.
- Spacious, well ventilated and colourful class rooms with funfilled activity corner.
- Swimming pool (Primary school onwards).
- Indoor games for the development of multiple intelligence.
- A child friendly habitat for pets.
- Well stocked Junior and Senior Department Library with creative and child friendly Educational videos.
- Outdoor games.
- Interactive Board.
- Well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Social and Language Labs.
- Art and Craft Lab.
- Performing Art and Instrumental Lab.
- Highly qualified and well trained teaching faculty.
- Trained sports coaches.
- Qualified and trained teachers for Visual and performing arts.
The Activities That Help Body And Mind
- Yoga-Pranayam & Meditation
- Throw Ball
- Table Tennis
- Minor games - Kunta bille, Hoops relay, Kangaroo Jump, Potatto race.
The Culture And Ambience
Five-fold, holistic education for Intellectual, Physical, Psychological, Emotional and Spiritual development to integrate values and principles into the curriculum.
Gurukul Methodology Adapted to Modernity
Ancient wisdom, values and Gurukul methodology with modern amenities and infrastructure based on the time-tested Guru-Shishya Parampara tradition.
Realization of Innate Potential
To develop confidence and unleash the power latent in every child to make them powerful personalities of social change.
Developing proud Indian Citizens
Inculcate proactive Patriotism, loyalty to the motherland, steady cultural values and ethical values.
|1||Name of the School with Address|| JAIGOPAL GARODIA RASHTROTTHANA VIDYA KENDRA, |
MAIN ROAD, RAMAMURTHY NAGAR,
| email@example.com |
|2||Year of establishment of school||2010|
|3||Whether NOC from State/UT or recommendation of Embassy of India obtained ?||Obtained from Karnataka State Govt.|
|NOC No.||No. ED 328 PGC 2009|
|NOC issuing date||17.03.2010|
|Is the school is recognized, if yes by which authority?||Yes, recognised. CBSE authority.|
|5||Status of Affiliation :|
|Affiliation with the Board since||2011|
|Extension of Affiliation upto||2019|
|6||Name of Trust/Society/Company Registered under Section 25 of the Company Act, 1956. Period upto which Registration of Trust/Society is valid||Rashtrotthana Parishat Trust|
|7||Name and Official Address of the Manager/President/Chairman/Correspondent|| Sri. Dinesh Hegde, |
'Keshava Shilpa', Kempegowda Nagar,
|8||Area of School Campus|
|In Sq. Mtrs.||6899.890162|
|Built up area (Sq. Mtrs.)||40,000 Sq. Mtrs.|
|Area of Playground in Sq.Mtrs.||2800 Sq. Mtrs.|
|Health and Medical Check up||Yes.|
|Size of the Library in Sq. feet.||37 ft x 37 ft.|
|No. of Periodicals||04|
|No. of Dailies||06|
|No. of reference books class-wise||400|
|No. of Magazine||10|
|10||Academic Session period||From April to March|
|11||Vacation period||From April to Mid May|
|12||Admission period||From April to May|