Welcome to another great year, brought to you by your student council! The student council were selected by our faculty members on the basis of their academic performance, leadership qualities and other social skills.
|S.No||Name of the Students||Class||Position|
|02.||Sandhya||X||School Vice Captain|
|04.||Varsha||IX||Sports Vice Captain|
|06.||Pranav||IX||Band Vice Captain|
|07.||Vishnu Vijayan||IX||Takshashila House Captain|
|12.||Prachi Singh||IX||Vikramshila House Captain|
|17.||Sai Raj||IX||Kanchi House Captain|
|22.||Yuktha||IX||Nalanda House Captain|
- To officially represent all the students in the school.
- To identify and help to solve problems encountered by students in the school.
- To promote and encourage the involvement of students in organizing school activities.
Responsibilities Of The Student Council
- To inform students about any subject that concerns them.
- To consult students on any issue of importance.
- To organize financial campaigns for school life and charitable activities.
- To organize educational and recreational activities for students.
- To participate in developing the school's educational projects and to promote it.
- To organize an activity to recognize the efforts of students involved in organizing school activities.
- To propose activities to the school administration that would improve the quality of life in the school.
- To maintain good relations out of mutual respect with the school staff (the Principal, teaching and non-teaching personnel) and parents.
- To have fun!