Rashtrotthana Old students Organisation for Transformation of Society (ROOTS)
The aim is to be re-emphasize the idea that in the emerging global content every human being is inter dependent and hence social empowerment directly or indirectly leads to the empowerment of any human being. This can be done by every single learner as a contributive citizen in a small manner and can also be achieved through focused actions as teams on social groups.
Keeping this as the objective, Rashtrotthana has formed ROOTS for our students irrespective of their stay in the school.
- To maintain a continuous relationship with our ex-students.
- To make the members of ROOTS as responsible citizens of this country
- To make our ex-students as the catalyst for the social change
- To make our ex-students role models to our present students in the school
- To equip our students to realize our Vision and Mission
Expection from ROOTS :
It’s the alumini forum where you will be getting -
- the updates of the school
- invitation for all the major events in the school.
- once in a year ROOTS meet is organized in the school to create a platform to share individual experience and to recall memories.
- seminars/interaction sessions with eminent personalities
- short duration excursions to bring the oneness among the ROOTS members
How to become a life member of ROOTS :
On the day of Sankalpa Sweekara by our 10th standard outgoing students, students are administered with an Oath to determine to achieve their goal, to upload the values imbibed in them by parents and teachers. After the administration of oath, application forms will be issued to become a life member by paying a nominal fee.